A deficiency in magnesium can affect your sleep, bone and muscle health, mood, weight, and more. That’s why almost every natural health practitioner recommends you supplement it.
When it comes to most magnesium supplements, you must be extra cautious. Most companies are happy to satisfy the public appetite by jamming their capsules with the cheapest source of this one nutrient. Many forms of magnesium are simply used as a laxative to help regulate the digestive tract (because your body isn’t really absorbing the nutrients).
- 300 mg of Magnesium (as Magnesium Glycinate)
- 100 mg of L-Theanine
- 40 mg of Passionflower Powder
- 20 mg of Valerian Root
Magnesium is one of the most important minerals in the body, and it’s nearly impossible to get enough through diet alone.
It plays a critical role in sleep, bone health, and muscle health.
- For sleep and nervous system health: Magnesium allows your nervous system to function properly by activating your parasympathetic nervous system. This system is the one that tells you to “calm down” and tells cortisol levels to shut down for the night. Basically, it helps your body to “chill out” so you can fall asleep, stay asleep, and get more restful sleep. For this reason, magnesium is considered one of the most powerful natural sleep aids.
- For bone health: It helps you absorb other minerals into the bone structure. It also promotes healthy bones as you age.
- For muscle health: It helps them absorb water more efficiently, which can help them relax. It can also help you to absorb water into your cells so you have less swelling and less bloating.
Dr. Olivia Naturals’ Magnesium Glycinate - Chelated Complex is different.
It’s the purest form of magnesium, plus it includes an A-list supporting cast of other key nutrients that make the magnesium itself more absorbable and potent.
Dr. Olivia’s supplement has a high absorption rate that works with the body to develop gastrointestinal (GI) tolerance and combat health issues caused by a magnesium deficiency. Magnesium has also been shown to reduce muscle cramps, boost exercise performance, synthesize protein from amino acids, regulate nerve transmission throughout the body, and provide calming effects.
- Helps control and balance nervous system function and synthesize proteins
- Contains Chelated Magnesium Glycinate Complex for high absorption and bioavailability
- Supports healthy immune system function, lean muscle mass, energy levels, mental focus, sleep and relaxation
- Supports healthy GI tolerance, weight management, blood pressure and sugar levels, bones and nerves
This one-of-a-kind formula contains:
- “300 mg of Magnesium (as Magnesium Glycinate)”
- 100 mg of L-Theanine
- 40 mg of Passionflower Powder
- 20 mg of Valerian Root
HOW TO USE
Take one in the morning and two in the evening. To get the most benefit from your supplements, consume a nutrient-dense diet full of low-glycemic foods while avoiding overly processed foods, dairy, and gluten. Consult with your healthcare practitioner about your specific circumstances and any questions you may have.
The thyroid is critical for many functions in the body regulating your hormone system, your metabolism, body temperature and fertility. When your thyroid isn't functioning properly, we often see symptoms of fatigue, brain fog, dry skin, dry hair, constipation, sometimes infertility, and unexplained weight loss or difficulty losing weight. The solution is not to eat less and workout more. The solution is to find out what is going on with the thyroid and to protect your thyroid.
Hashimoto's is the most common autoimmune condition in the United States. It's when your immune system attacks your thyroid. You detect this by finding elevated thyroid antibodies such as TPO which is Thyroid Peroxidase or thyroglobulin. However, most doctors never check. All they check is TSH to see if you have hypothyroidism. You can have a normal TSH and still have Hashimoto's. As a result of this, people start taking supplements for their thyroid but they can actually make the problem worse since dumping high amounts of iodine on elevated antibodies increases the attack on that thyroid, which is going to lead to more destruction, possibly becoming permanent. Therefore, we have created iodine free thyroid support.
- Selenium is a key ingredient to our formula and plays a critical role in thyroid function and autoimmune processes. Unfortunately, it's also a very hard nutrient to get from diet alone.
- Zinc has been widely used as a supplement for immune support. In this case it's also being used to aid in the absorption of selenium.
- Inositol supplementation has been used to support a very wide range of issues including sleep, female hormone health, and anxiety. Specifically, regarding Thyroid function, when combined with Selenium has been shown to restore the euthyroid state as well as improve the well-being of Hashimoto's patients.
- Rhodiola is an adaptogen that works with cortisol in the body to adapt to a stress response. A stress response could be manifesting in poor energy, tired but wired, or that mid-afternoon crash feeling. Cortisol also affects the absorption of thyroid hormones, which could lead to thyroid symptoms even if all your testing is normal.
HOW TO USE
The beauty of these ingredients is that they can absorb with or without food. If you have a sensitive stomach, I always recommend you take your supplements with food but it doesn't really matter with this product. Secondly, it is just as effective as you taking two pills at once or if you take two pills at once or take a pill two times a day. Either way, you do have to take the two pills daily to get the daily recommended nutrition to protect your thyroid.
- Organic supplement contains 700mg Turmeric Curcumin, 500mg Boswellia, 200mg Ginger & 5mg BioPerine per serving
- Curcumin is a powerful antioxidant providing support for healthy joint function
- Derived from black pepper, BioPerine enhances the bioavailability & absorption rate of some nutrients
- Curcuminoids, found in Turmeric, may enhance skin health & support cardiovascular health
- Boswellia & Ginger support connective tissue, joint & muscle health, plus healthy digestive & gut function
Unfortunately, non-organic turmeric can be laced with many pesticides. If it is not produced in a facility that does the proper testing on the raw materials and the finished product, you can inadvertently get exposed to some toxins that you would not want in your body. Turmeric and ginger are cousins. They are in the same family and when you combine these two ingredients, they enhance the effectiveness of each other. Bioperine has shown to increase absorption of turmeric into the bloodstream so it has a fast-acting effect but a more effective effect on inflammation throughout the body.
Others get it wrong by not using organic turmeric. Others get it wrong by not using the appropriate co-factors for absorption and others get it wrong by not combining turmeric with its powerful family members; not just ginger, but also Boswellia. Boswellia goes back historically years and years for its benefits not only on inflammation but also on immune function overall. So, the high-level intro of our solution is we have a doctor and clinical practice who have used these ingredients successfully to not only see patients getting amazing results but actually see markers on lab testing go down, such as C-reactive protein. Turmeric is highly effective and has been studied for brain and cognitive health as well as digestive health and wellness outside of the inflammation space. So, our secret sauce is organic turmeric combined with ginger, Boswellia and Bioperine.
- Reduced pain and inflammation
- Improved cognitive function
- Reduced digestive distress and inflammation
What’s the truth about turmeric?
- TURMERIC + BIOPERINE®: Turmeric is a natural, but potent, antioxidant that also supports a healthy inflammatory response. For maximum absorption it’s best paired with piperine, a natural substance found in black pepper. BioPerine® is the only product sourced out of piperine to obtain a patented status for its ability to increase the bioavailability of nutritional compounds. Secondly, it is the only source from piperine to have undergone clinical studies in the U.S. to substantiate its safety and efficacy for nutritional use.
- BOSWELLIA: Derived from frankincense, Boswelia is particularly effective in supporting the nervous system.
- GINGER: Used for thousands of years to alleviate nausea and digestive upset, this nutrient also provides another strong pillar of healthy inflammatory response.
HOW TO USE
Take two pills once daily with a meal containing fat. Ideally combine this with fish oil and Vitamin D at the same time as they are also fat soluble. Then take another pill by itself at another meal during the day. People who need more significant results should take two pills twice daily with food (always with fat).
We are exposed to more toxins now than ever before in history. Unfortunately, these toxins accumulate in our body. They accumulate in our fat cells and in our glandular tissue and can lead to a lot of negative symptoms such as increase in allergies, migraines, headaches, weight gain, inability to lose weight, etc. If you have poor detox pathways (which is sometimes due to our genes) then you will be hit even harder by these toxins than someone with the efficient detox pathways.
Many people market colon cleansers as a detox. This is not a detox, although it's not a bad thing to clean up the gut periodically. It's not doing anything to improve your own detox pathways. A true detox gets rid of water-soluble toxins, fat soluble toxins, and improves your own detox pathways as a result of doing this.
- Highly effective and targeted detoxification formulation
- Convenient, easy-to-use individual powder and capsule packets
- Step-by-step 14-day program guide that includes a simple food plan
- Improved digestion
- Better skin, hair health
- Weight loss
- Less bloating and swelling
- Less pain and inflammation
Dr. Olivia Naturals’ Paleo Detox features only paleo ingredients so it is fully grain free and not at all artificially processed. We provide you with high level nutrition so that you feel great during your detox instead of feeling worse. This allows your body to slowly move through the detox pathways so that you can get results for months after.
Our secret sauce is that we use the most effective ingredients in all three stages of detoxification - Phase 1, Phase 2 and Phase 3. Many detoxes out there are just simply using ingredients that are not strong enough to make a clinical difference in your own overall health and in your overall ability to detox. When your kidney and your liver are burdened, all your organ systems are burdened. And you'll see not only your health decline but you'll see lab markers such as cholesterol, liver enzymes and kidney enzymes headed in the wrong direction.
- Paleo protein - Increases collagen, helps build muscle and burn fat more efficiently than many other plant-based proteins
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
HOW TO USE
Consume one shake two times a day with one pill pack. Have each shake for breakfast and lunch or breakfast and a snack and then a paleo friendly lunch and dinner or just a paleo friendly dinner and snack depending on your weight loss goals. You should not feel hungry during this detox because it provides more than enough protein and nutrition to keep blood sugar levels stable throughout the day. The length of the detox is two weeks but many people choose to extend it or to continue with one shake and one pill pack after they've completed their first round.
Every Customer Gets Free Access
To Wellness University
About Dr. Olivia
"Health is my passion. Your health is our Mission"
Dr. Olivia Joseph
In addition to being the founder and co-owner of The Wellness Connection, Dr. Olivia Joseph holds a Bachelor’s degree in Human Biology, a Doctor of Chiropractic Degree, and is board certified in acupuncture and Chinese medicine. Dr. Olivia is also a clinical nutritionist.
Outside of her practice, Dr. Olivia is an expert instructor for one of the largest vitamin and nutrigenomics companies in the world. She is also an active member of the St. Louis Institute of Integrative medicine.
Olivia has a passion for sharing and helping people discover healthy living and cooking. She loves to teach her patients how diet and lifestyle can profoundly impact “your” health.
Dr. Olivia is responsible for changing lunch menus at 3 private schools into much healthier and nutritious meals. Over the past 10 years, Dr. Olivia has conducted over 250 educational workshops to schools, churches, businesses and social groups on the topic of “Great, Yummy & Healthy Nutrition.”
Dr. Olivia is married to Dr. Bryan Joseph, and they have three children, Carmen, Blake and Jude. Olivia loves to travel and spend quality time with her family. She is fluent in Polish and can even read and write her parents first language. She also enjoys music, reading and exercising; pretty much anything to do with improving one’s health naturally!
|Table header 0
|Table header 1
|Created by Clinical Nutritionist
|Manufactured in the USA
|No Artificial Ingredients
|Help You Be Healthy
|Easy to Swallow
|Don't Need to Take "Ton of Pills"
|Fills Common Dietary Deficiencies